“Admit you’re a racist!’ a young black woman clad in a hoodie shouts at an older white woman who...Read More
In many communities, the word “theater” primarily conjures up images of a darkened room inside a...Read More
“In a world of multiple and competing narratives, site-specific theater can allow audience members...Read More
- The Lift Concert Series looks to unite audiences, celebrate Troy
- Arts events of the week: Jan. 27-Feb. 2
- Capital Region Creatives Under 40 Nominations
- Eddies Hall of Fame inducts six nominees in country, folk, doo-wop, rock & more
- Toni Morrison’s first play “Dreaming Emmett” was staged in Albany and abandoned after its first run. What happened?